Hotel & Travel Information
Hilton Waikoloa Village
69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive
Waikoloa, HI 96738
Resort Telephone: 808-886-1234
Guest fax: 808-886-2900
ACEC's room rates:
- $214.00 Single/Double for Standard Rooms
Relax on your private lanai or balcony with stunning garden, golf or resort views from one of the standard guest rooms at the Hilton Waikoloa Village. Enjoy island-style décor with easy access to resort attractions with tram & canal boat transportation.
There is NO RESORT CHARGE for those who book rooms in the ACEC block.
Guest room internet will be available to ACEC guests at a special rate of $9.95 per room, per night plus tax.
Upgraded rooms are available at discounted rates:
- Partial Ocean View $239.00 Single/Double
- Located in both the Ocean and Palace Towers, these rooms offer both views of the ocean and the resort including gardens or mountain from your private lanai or balcony. Choice of one king of two double beds available.
- Deluxe Ocean View $264.00 Single/Double
- Deluxe ocean view rooms are located in the Ocean Tower and offer superior ocean views from your private lanai with a choice of one king or two double beds.
Upgraded rooms are available on short supply reserve yours right away. We are expecting to sell out of Partial and Deluxe ocean view rooms!
Check-In time: 4 pm; Check-Out time: 12 pm
To Make Your Hotel Reservation
The 2014 ACEC Fall Conference Housing Bureau — ConferenceDirect is now closed. Please contact the Hilton Waikoloa Village directly to make any new reservations, cancellations and modifications to your existing reservation(s).
Official Housing Hotel:
Hilton Waikoloa Village
69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive
Waikoloa, Hawaii 96738
Sleeping rooms at the Hilton remain available but for a limited time. The group room rates will be available until October 14th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Pre and post dates will be available 3 days before or after the main group dates of October 19 - October 25, 2014 based upon hotel availability.
Please click on the following link to book your room now!
Or call the hotel at the below phone number and provide the official ACEC access code.
Phone Number: 808-886-1234
Group Access Code: ACE
All reservations require a deposit of one night's room and tax.
Hotel Reservation Cancellation:
Cancellations must be made at least three (3) working days prior to your arrival date for refund of your one night's room and tax deposit.
ACEC's housing bureau, ConferenceDirect, will charge a $30 cancellation fee for cancellations made at any time!
Changes or substitutions for rooms at this time must be made directly with the hotel. Changes and substitutions for rooms must be made at least three (3) working days prior to your arrival date.
With rooms and suites located across three towers, the resort offers a variety of room types. Plan ahead and ensure you choose one that's just right for you.
- For spectacular Pacific views, choose a Deluxe Ocean View room.
- Book early for rooms with two beds — availability is limited.
- Light sleeper? Choose the Palace Tower where you will not be disturbed by the early-morning singing of local Mynah birds.
- Upgrades on arrival are often unavailable, so make sure you choose your perfect room at the time of booking.
- Late check-out times may be available on request (normal check-out is at 12 pm). However, the best way to secure an effortless late departure is to include the time of your check-out on your reservation leaving you to relax right up until your departure.
Hilton Waikoloa Village
Feel the spirit of Aloha at Hilton Waikoloa Village, a spectacular oceanfront playground, set on the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii, the Big island.
The Hilton Waikoloa Village includes:
- 62-acres of oceanfront resort
- Four-acre ocean-fed lagoon with a white sand beach and watersports
- Three pools featuring waterfalls, a 175-foot waterslide and an adults-only pool
- Dolphin Quest swim, feed, play with dolphins
- World Class Kohala Spa
- Two championship golf courses & seaside putting course
- Mahogany canal boats & air-conditioned trams for transportation within the resort
- Great resort shopping
Click Here to view the resort map
Onsite Restaurants and Lounges
An exciting culinary adventure awaits at the Hilton Waikoloa Village in the wide choice of dining outlets, with fresh, local ingredients. Dining at this oceanfront resort is an experience to treasure.
- KPC Kamuela Provision Company: steak and seafood restaurant located in the lagoon tower
- Imari Japanese cuisine
- Big Island Breakfast breakfast buffets overlooking the lagoon and beach
- Waikoloa Coffee Company
- Shaka Cones
- Pool Bars happy hours daily
- Orchid Marketplace poolside dining
- Lagoon Grill
- Boat Landing Cantina
- Dona & Toni's Pizza
- Kirin Chinese Restaurant
- Malolo Laounge
Hilton Waikoloa Village makes travel to Hawaii convenient and easy:
- Located on the Kohala Coast of Hawaii, the Big Island
- Set amid swaying palms and tropical gardens
- 20 minutes from Kona International Airport (KOA)
Kona International Airport at Keahole
73-200 Kupipi Street
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740-2645
Main Number: 808-327-9520
Customer Service: 808-329-3223
ACEC has partnered with American Airlines for the 2014 Fall Conference.
|To make a discount reservation with American Airlines, please call American's Meeting Services Desk at 1-800-433-1790 or visit online at www.AA.com and refer to or enter promotion code number 37H4BT to receive a discount off the lowest applicable eligible published air fare.|
There are a number of ways to get to and from Kona International Airport. The airport is located 20 miles from the Hilton Waikoloa Village.
Taxi service is provided by various independent companies curbside fronting baggage claim areas A and B. See the taxi dispatchers for service. Estimated fare to the Hilton Waikoloa Village (one-way) is $50.
Note: Kona Airport is NOT your typical airport. There are NO jet bridges from the airplane to the airport — all passengers must walk down mobile stairs (so your carry-on should be light enough for you to carry down stairs). It is also mostly an outdoor airport with limited roofing and walls (should it be raining, prepare to get wet while at airport). Also for your return trip, please note that there are very limited stores and dining at the airport.
When exiting the airport there are not many cabs lined up per a usual airport. It is highly suggested to make advanced ground transportation arrangements, such as SpeediShuttle (which has a desk located at the Hilton Waikoloa Village for your return to the airport).
See full list of ground transportation options below.
Car Rental Information:
|Hertz is ACEC's official car rental company. For reservations, call Hertz at 800-654-2240 and refer to CV#02XE0021 for special rates, including unlimited mileage. Standard rental conditions and qualifications apply. Click Here for more information.|
Rental cars are recommended for flexibility and ease on the island. We strongly suggest booking before you arrive as sometimes cars aren't immediately available when you step up to the counter without a reservation.
National Car rental is available onsite at the Hilton Waikoloa Village.
Parking at the Hilton Waikoloa Village:
- Valet and self parking available for a charge
- Complimentary valet parking for Hybrid vehicles
- Complimentary self-parking for motorcycles
Pre-Arranged Ground Transportation
Arrive from the airport in style with Arthur's Limousine
Lincoln 120 stretch limousines, Sedans and SUVs available
Luxury transport experience
Highest standards of excellence
Perfect for weddings & special occasions
Sister company to SpeediShuttle
Call 1-877-242-5777 or send an email to email@example.com
Book Online Now
West Hawaii's largest taxi fleet
18 years of service in Hawaii, the Big Island
Drivers with local knowledge
24 hour availability
Limousines and Sedans available
Call 808-326-5466 (7 am - 11 pm) or 808-895-4726 (11 pm - 7 am)
Reservations are recommended; 72 hour cancellation notice on limousines and sedans.
Hawaii Executive Transportation Kona & Maui
808-669-2300 Maui Office
800-833-2303 Toll Free